Maxi Limo Bus Service for Airport Transfers
SG Maxi CAB & Mini BUS Services
24hrs Bookings @ +65 9895 2595
There is quite a number of reputable transportation companies available in Singapore that provides bus charter services especially to tourist groups and visitors travelling together or as a team. The vehicles offered are usually luxury and comfortable vehicle charters that are appropriate mode of airport shuttle based on affordability, quality of service, and safety.
The following tips or guidelines will help you in deciding on the right bus service for airport transfer in Singapore.
1. Narrow down your shortlist or choices
- Every rental bus service firm in Singapore claims to be the best in the business. Every second vehicle rental agency providing a luxury bus charter makes tall claims of having the maximum number of customers and asserts to have been in business for several years. If you consider yourself to be a seasoned traveler with many years of touring experience, then obviously you will shortlist 4-5 agencies and carry out a detailed background check on each. The most practical way of conducting the research is to review the transportation companies based on specific parameters. These parameters or specifics include the number of years in business, the seating capacity of the vehicles, appropriate licenses to operate, vehicle insurance, and driving licenses of chauffeurs to name a few. Don’t forget to assess or evaluate feedbacks and testimonials of passengers who have used the firm’s services in the past. Carefully compare and contrast the shortlisted service providers based on the aforementioned yardsticks or standards of service before making a decision.
2. Inform the service provider about some essentials well in advance
- After you have made up your mind to choose a specific service provider, it is imperative that you let the agency about some specifics or essentials. These particulars amongst other things will obviously include the date of journey, the name of the carrier, scheduled arrival/departure time, the hotel you’re scheduled to stay, no. of passengers or tourists, and your travel itinerary.
3. Crosscheck the rates and see if they have any promotional offers
- Check out whether the company is charging by the hour or has a flat rate for its airport pickup and drop services. Is there any complimentary waiting time included and what are the charges if you are late. Most companies will charge waiting time surcharge up to the moment everyone is onboard and the time the vehicle moves off. Don’t feel diffident in asking if they’ve any promotional offers for customers travelling as a group.
4. Make a final call before pick up
- Despite the fact that you already have reserved a bus charter, make it a point to call up the service provider a few hours before your flight is about to arrive. You could also request driver to call upon arriving. With the above-mentioned basic points in mind, you are assured to have a good experience when it comes to airport transfers for both your personal and professional needs.
One thought on “Maxi Limo Bus Service for Airport Transfers”
Comments are closed.