Singapore Maxi CAB Hotline
MaxiCABooking SG, 24hrs @ 9895 2595
If you’re planning to tour The Lion city and become a part of tourism statistics for next year, plan everything well ahead. This will ensure you’ll experience a memorable trip that you could share with everyone back home. To start, it’s good to know Singapore’s tourism industry is steadily booming yearly. In fact, the country received 18.5 million international tourist arrivals in 2018 an increase of 6.2% vs. 2017.
Tips for a Hassle-Free Singapore City Tour
- Singapore holds some of the most exotic and attractive travel destinations in the world
- Singapore Tourism Board’s Visitor Arrivals insights and records are showing great figures.
- combine a zoo visit and a night safari tour, you would save on ticket costs of up to $4.15 versus individual attraction ticket prices and would only need transportation to and from the hotel.
Book Maxi CAB For Your City Tour
If what you’re looking for is to experience a smooth and memorable city tour adventure with your friends and loved ones. Then you may want to book one of our maxi cabs instead of using public transportation to move around to each attraction. You’ll find how hectic and stressful it would be and much time is taken when you need to transfer from one public transportation system to another to get to your first and then next destination.
MaxiCABooking SG will provide you hassle-free tours with a free consultation and even plan the itineraries for you. And all that’s left for our customers need to do is to sit back, relax, and enjoy their scenery. As the maxi cab service takes you around and gets you to the places to visit in Singapore with ease and safety. Depending on the type of maxi cab booked, we could accommodate up to 13 passengers (*any higher than that would need our coach bus services)
By engaging our maxi cab services, you can visit more places and explore every corner of the country. And we assure you will save money and time on transport and able to explore more places within a shorter period of time. Charter our value-for-money city tour packages, including our maxi cab-limousine services.
Plan your itinerary early
Having a planned itinerary would make sure you’re ready to even before reaching Singapore. Gather all the info you need and get tickets online or with tour packages to enjoy discounts. After which, lay down places you intend to visit as such ;
- Botanic Gardens (Free admission) – these gardens are more than 100 years old and are recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. NOTE: A part of the garden, Orchid Garden is a paid entry ($5), but it is rewarding because of the stunning sight, including colorful flowers that call for photo opportunities.
- Orchard Road – is where to find high-end stores (and again, shopping centers). A walk underground is advised to take a break from the hot and humid Singapore weather.
- Marina Bay – where to enjoy sightseeing and different tourist activities on offer. Including the Bay in your itinerary, you may also want to take some photos of the world-renowned Marina Bay Sands Hotel. Plus don’t forget the Merlion, the half fish and half lion Singapore mascot famous among tourists especially for photo opportunities.
Get the best deal for attraction tickets
- More than 30 attractions – including museums and theme parks, such as the Universal Studios, SEA Aquarium, the Gardens by the Bay, and the River Safari. (to get the best deals, buy the combo tickets. Getting the best attraction deals in Singapore will save you money from huge discounts which you can then spend on souvenirs.)
- So based on your preference and budget, you may also want to select from a host of Singapore tourist attractions and sort them out according to the theme, location, and category (to save time reaching each destination as well).
Discover Singapore cuisine
- What’s a city tour without satisfying your taste buds? You should be experimental with food and try the different foodie delights! A great option is hitting the food centers in the marina bay areas such as Lau Pa Sat and Makan Sutra.
- After dining, you may want to burn off excess calories by walking along the Marina Bay Sands or watch the light and water show in front of it.
- The Great Shopping Sale is the best time to go shopping, happening every mid-year for about one month.
- The Centrepoint, Orchard Road, ION Orchard, Wisma Atria, Marina Square, Suntec City, and Marina Bay Sands to name a few.
- Reimbursement up to three (3) percent on Goods and Services tax for shopping at least $300 in centers offering tax-free shopping.
Follow these tips for a hassle-free and smooth getaway for the entire group. And to make the most of it, pick up the phone and make your maxi cab booking today!
For Maxi Cab & Mini BUS Bookings Simply call our Hotline +65 9895 2595
Call us to book a Maxi Cab or for more information in regards to our services. Our friendly operator will assist you 24×7.
For Booking by SMS or Whatapps also to +65 9895 2595
Please provide the following details :
Pick up Time & Date
Pick up Address
Drop off Destination
Type of Service (One Way, Hourly, Wheelchair, Bulky Items)
Number of Passenger
Number of Bags
Maxi Cab Online Booking
Please select the payment mode for online booking and complete the form
Our range of fleet includes
Limo CAB 4 seater Mercedes E200
Limo CAB 6 seater Toyota Alphard or Vellfire
9 Seater Maxi CAB Mercedes Viano
1 or 2-way transfers – Available for trips to Singapore attractions, company events, weddings
Airport transfers– Available for both departure and arrival. Our arrival service comes with the basic pick up and also the premier Meet and Greet service which is strongly recommended for first-time travelers and corporate clients.
Hourly charter – Our value for money packages which is ideal for tourists to explore the Lion City, weddings, and for corporate client’s transportation to company meetings. The package is also recommended for trips that require multiple extra stops and waiting times.
Other Maxi Cab Services
Wheelchair Transfer – MaxiCABooking SG offers safe and comfortable transportation for our less disabled customers with our Maxi Cab wheelchair transfer services. We provide both 7 seater maxi cab and 9 seater minibus wheelchair service that is specially catered to clients with physical disabilities
Bulky Items Transfer – It would be a complicated task to complete to move bulky and large items from one location example Ikea, to another location or home. Which is the reason why MaxiCABooking SG provides bulky items transport services to our valued customers.